If you are an alumni of Kornberg who is looking for job placement or other services, our Office of Development and Alumni Relations provides a continually updated list of career opportunities and resources. Information available through these listings include jobs currently open in the industry.

These listings can be found on the Owl Network, Temple University’s online platform for current students and alumni to connect with one another and access professional development.