(One discount option is available per registration.)
- 15% Temple Dental Alumni Discount
- 10% Discount if you sign up for 3 or more courses. (No changes/refunds applicable after registration. Only available for phone, fax or mailed registrations.)
- Word of Mouth Discount (For full paying attendees): Bring one or more friends/colleagues to a continuing education course and receive 20% discount on a future course. (Discounted course must be taken within 6 months time to qualify.)
Online: CDE Online Registration
Fax: Send completed registration form to 215-707-7107.
Mail: Mail completed registration form to Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry, Office of Continuing Education, 3223 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19140
Full refunds are granted, less a $50 administrative fee per course/person, if we receive your written concellation five business days prior to the start of the course. No refunds are granted after that time.
Questions? Contact Nicole Carreno at 215.707.7541 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To develop and enhance a continuing education program for Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry consisting of educational activities designed to review existing concepts and techniques, to convey information beyond the basic dental education and to update knowledge on advances in dental and medical science.
- To improve the knowledge, skills and ability of the individual to deliver the highest quality of service to the public and profession
- To enrich past dental educational experiences
- To incorporate current knowledge into the practice of dentistry
- To establish a premier program at Temple that will merit broad recognition from the surrounding community as well as from within the academic dental education establishment.