(One discount option is available per registration.)
- 15% Temple Dental Alumni Discount
- 10% Discount if you sign up for 3 or more courses. (No changes/refunds applicable after registration. Only available for phone, fax or mailed registrations.)
- Word of Mouth Discount (For full paying attendees): Bring one or more friends/colleagues to a continuing education course and receive 20% discount on a future course. (Discounted course must be taken within 6 months time to qualify.)
To register online:
For dentists, dental team and Temple alumni only
To register by mail or fax:
For Full/Part time faculty, students/residents, dentists, dental team, Temple alumni
|1. Browse the course brochure and note the courses you would like to attend.||1. Browse the course brochure and note the courses you would like to attend.|
|2. Go to the Online Registration page, look up the course and register online.||2. Fill out the registration form, print and fax or mail in with payment.|
|By mail:||By fax:|
3. Send payment and registration form filled out on step 2 to the following address:
Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry
3. Send the form filled out on step 2 to the following fax number:
Questions? Contact Nicole Carreno at 215.707.7541 or via email email@example.com.
To develop and enhance a continuing education program for Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry consisting of educational activities designed to review existing concepts and techniques, to convey information beyond the basic dental education and to update knowledge on advances in dental and medical science.
- To improve the knowledge, skills and ability of the individual to deliver the highest quality of service to the public and profession
- To enrich past dental educational experiences
- To incorporate current knowledge into the practice of dentistry
- To establish a premier program at Temple that will merit broad recognition from the surrounding community as well as from within the academic dental education establishment.