Alumni Association Mission and Action Statements
The Alumni Association's purpose is to promote continuing alumni activities as well as to support the School's welfare. The Association is dedicated to strengthening and enhancing relationships among alumni, faculty, administration, students, and government bodies of the School and the University.
Dues help the Association provide funding for worthwhile student initiatives that enhance the students’ experiences and relationships, including
- Freshmen BBQ, an opportunity for freshmen to meet other dental students and faculty outside of school;
- The White Coat Ceremony, recognizing the important transition from student to doctor;
- The Open Margin Golf Outing, a fun-filled event for student and alumni golfers & hackers;
- A Mentoring Program, matching soon to be graduates with alumni to aid in the transition to our profession;
- Haiti Outreach, providing dental care to underserved children and spreading Temple’s good name globally;
- The Senior Banquet, celebrating our new graduates’ success; and,
- Hospitality Suite for NERB and WREB examinations, so students can relax and enjoy a quick bite between patients.
We need your support! Please join the Association and make your $95 dues payment today. As part of the Association’s support of the school, $10 from each dues payment is a tax deductable contribution to the school. If you would like to contribute more than $95, we welcome your additional support.
If you would like to make your payment online, please click here.
For a copy of the Dues letter including a printable form, please click here.
Together, with the dental school, we can make the future bright for upcoming Temple graduates.
Philadelphia, PA 19115-1008