Clinic & Appointment Information
Located at Broad and Allegheny Streets, our clinic is easily accessible by subway and is in operation Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome as we are flexible and can serve high volumes of patients, but appointments can be made by calling 215-707-2863.
Appointments are available at 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
During the summer, appointments are available at 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 and 3 p.m.
We accept more insurance plans than other dental clinics in Philadelphia, including Medicaid.
Our goal is to provide care that fits our patients’ needs. We provide every service you may need conveniently in one place
First Visit Information
The first visit is a great opportunity to establish the importance of oral health with your child. After reviewing your child’s health history, our dental team will perform an examination to evaluate teeth and gum health, as well as examine your child’s bite. Additionally, your child will receive a dental cleaning cleaning and fluoride information. Digital X-Rays will be taken as needed. Any other services can be scheduled for a future visit. At all visits, children will learn the importance of oral hygiene and how to best maintain oral health.
Our modern facilities utilize only the most state of the art technology, including electronic health records and digital x-rays.
- Maria Cordero-Ricardo, DMD, MS, MPH Clinical Associate Professor, Pediatric Dentistry and Community Oral Health Sciences
- Jennifer Hill, DDS, DMD, PhD Clinical Associate Professor, Pediatric Dentistry and Community Oral Health Sciences, Chair, Department of Pediatric Dentistry & Community Oral Health Sciences
- Valerie Malcolm, EFDA, DMD Senior Clinic Manager, Pediatric Dentistry and Community Oral Health Sciences
- Edith K. Jones, DDS, MS Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Sheldon Bernick, DDS Adjunct Associate Professor
- Joshua A. Bresler, DMD Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Jason M. Bresler, DMD Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Tracey Heiken Bresler, DMD Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Rachel L. Bresler, DMD Adjunct Clinical Instructor
- Peter J. Ross, DMD Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Paul M. Mayer, DDS Adjunct Instructor
- Karen G. Cook, DMD Adjunct Instructor
- Lian Jones, Scheduler
- Diane Perez, Dental Assistant
- Anna Mboya, Dental Assistant
We provide a wide range of services using the most up to date, cutting edge technology. Sedation care is available, but early pediatric dental care will prevent sedated dental procedures in the future. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Prevention/Early Detection for Infants
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Dental Exams and School Forms
- Cleaning Fluoride Treatments
- Silver and Tooth Colored Fillings
- Silver and White Crowns
- Digital X-Rays
- Pulp Therapy (Baby Root Canals)
- Sedation Options (Laughing Gas and General Anesthesia)
- Special Needs Dentistry
- Early Orthodontic Assessment Emergency Care