BENDER, SELTZER AND GROSSMAN ACADEMIC REVIEW OF ENDODONTOLOGY
Live CE Course Via Zoom
Date: October 2-4, 2020
Credits: 18 (L)
Rules of Attendance
- Complete a registration form and fax/email to the office. You will receive a call for payment.
- You will be sent an email to register.
- Use your own device to view the lecture.
- Your camera must be on at all times. If need be, a background is acceptable, but we will spot check throughout the course. If there is no response, you will be removed from the course and not granted CE credit or a refund.
- Complete and return the course evaluation form at the end of the course.
Register by faxing or emailing a complete registration form.
For any Military Non Resident, Recent Endo Grad and Full Time Residents a written confirmation from the program director, dean or commanding officer must be provided. Registration is not complete until all paperwork has been received.
Please sign up ASAP up to one week prior to the course date.
Endodontists - $450
Full-Time Faculty - $200
Military Non-Res - $200 (Written confirmation required.)
Recent Endo Grad - $200 (Written confirmation required.)
Full-Time Res - $125 (Written confirmation required.)
This two-and-a-half-day program provides an intensive review of the biologic foundations of endodontology. This course is designed to be an ideal review for candidates taking either the written or oral board examinations. It will also greatly benefit all those interested in endodontics. Students, faculty, specialists, and general practitioners are welcome.
Course Director: Dr. Cemil Yesilsoy
Speakers: Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, Dr. Roy Stevens, Dr. Daniel Chiego, Dr. Tim Kirkpatrick, Dr. Fred Barnett, Dr. Maobin Yang, Dr. Asma Khan, Dr. Stanley Heleniak, Dr. Faizan Alawi and Dr. Linda Console-Bram:
CE Planning Committee: Members of the CE planning committee have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.