PA RENEWAL IS MARCH 31, 2021
HAVE YOU SATISFIED ALL YOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS YET?
We would like to hear from you on how we can improve and update our program and offerings.
Please take a few moments to complete our short survey.
Temple Faculty = $25.00 per lecture course
Temple Residents/Students = FREE lecture course
15% Temple Dental Alumni Discount
Rules of Attendance
- Complete a registration form either online or fax/email to the office with payment.
- You will be sent an email to register.
- Use your own device to view the lecture.
- Your camera must be on at all times. If need be, a background is acceptable, but we will spot check throughout the course. If there is no response, you will be removed from the course and not granted CE credit or a refund.
- Complete and return the course evaluation form at the end of the course.
*Please be sure to sign up for any course at least two weeks prior to the course date.
Online: CDE Online Registration
Fax: Send completed registration form to 215-707-7107
Mail: Mail completed registration form to Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry, Office of Continuing Education, 3223 N. Broad Street, Room 301, Philadelphia, PA 19140
Full refunds are granted, less a $25 administrative fee per course/person, if we receive your written concellation five business days prior to the start of the course. No refunds are granted after that time.
Questions? Contact Nicole Carreno at 215.707.7541 or via email email@example.com.
To develop and enhance a continuing education program for Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry consisting of educational activities designed to review existing concepts and techniques, to convey information beyond the basic dental education and to update knowledge on advances in dental and medical science.
- To improve the knowledge, skills and ability of the individual to deliver the highest quality of service to the public and profession
- To enrich past dental educational experiences
- To incorporate current knowledge into the practice of dentistry
- To establish a premier program at Temple that will merit broad recognition from the surrounding community as well as from within the academic dental education establishment.