Full-Arch Implant Solutions from Overdentures to Fixed Ceramics
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm (Registration at 8:30am)
Location: Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry, 3223 N. Broad Street, 3rd Floor, Lecture Room A, Philadelphia, PA 19140
Tuition: Dentists $325; Dental Team $150
Credits: 6 (Lecture/Hands On)
Register: Call 215-707-7541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop takes an in-depth look at the latest full-arch implant solutions, from the basic overdenture to the monolithic zirconia implant prosthesis. Dr. Patel explores the advantages of each restorative option, reviews their treatment protocols, and explains the clinical considerations involved in determining the ideal solution for each patient.
This course also provides a hands-on experience with the placement of implants for a full arch fixed restoration and the conversion of a removable denture to a fixed provisional.
Upon course completion, you will:
- Understand the pros and cons of removable vs. fixed implant restorations.
- Understand provisionalizing fully edentulous implant cases.
- Understand converting overdentures to fixed restorations.
- Know the advantages of newly developed implant designs in full-arch indications.
- Learn about digital treatment planning and when to consider guided surgery.
- Learn immediate extraction and implant placement for full-arch restorations.
- Understand the use and clinical benefits of PMMA temporaries.
- Learn immediate conversion of the patient’s denture at the time of implant placement.
- Understand the benefits of monolithic zirconia full-arch implant prosthesis.
Speaker: Dr. Paresh Patel
Dr. Patel is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry and the Medical College of Georgia/AAID MaxiCourse. He is a clinical instructor at the Reconstructive Dentistry Institute. Dr. Patel has placed more than 5,000 implants, has published numerous articles in leading dental journals, and has worked as a lecturer and clinical consultant on dental implants and prosthetics for various companies. He belongs to several dental organizations, including the ADA, North Carolina Dental Society and AAID. Dr. Patel maintains private practices in Lenoir and Mooresville, North Carolina.